Cheryl Mauleon, CPASenior Associate
Cheryl has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business with a concentration in Economics and Accounting from UCLA. Cheryl spent the first 14 years of her career at Gursey Schneider, LLP in Los Angeles performing financial analysis on medium and large sized family law cases performing the following calculations:
- Analyzing income available for support/cash flow from businesses.
- Tracings of separate property
- Assistance with preparation and analysis of personal financial statements for purposes of property division
- Analysis of stock options, RSU’s and other employment benefits
- Analysis of financial issues in complex financial structures
Cheryl also has experience assisting with business valuation analysis.
In her spare time Cheryl enjoys meditation and hiking.